We support our business clients with issues relating to international trade and company law, having a special focus on Europe.
Labour Law Europe
Labour Law in Europe
We consult and support employers regarding any issues related to the international labour law with a focus on the individual labour law in Europe. This particularly concerns:
- hiring law,
- the current employment contract,
- executive law and authority, dismissal proceedings and compensation negotiations, social plans/balance of interests
Organic Food Law
Legal consulting in organic food law
We support clients throughout Europe regarding the biological and ecological law, whereas we particularly offer
- consultation with regards to the rules of "EC-Rules on Organic Farming",
- law for organic certification
- arrear and food liability law according to EU-Basis Regulations and LFBG (law code for food, contact material, consumer products and feed),
- arrear, international trade law, special rights of the grain and vegetable trade,
- representation in arbitration procedures,
- international private public partnership projects in Africa and South America for organic farming, packaging and converting plants. Planning and procurement of financing means and subsidies provided by public authorities, consultation regarding the realization, project administration and monitoring according to the requirements of Public Administration. All services under one umbrella. Attorneys, tax advisers, chartered accountants, quality- and agricultural engineers cooperate in the field of organic products and food
Public Relations and Corporate Communications are taken care of by our Public Relations partner.
Among our clients are manufacturers and dealers growing or selling their products in the form of organic or ecological goods or labeling their products with the organic certification.
visit our special webpage: Organic Food Law- Bio-agricultura
Collection of Outstanding Debts in Europe
Collection of Outstanding Debts in Europe – Collection Proceedings in Europe – Insolvency Proceedings Europe – Execution
We are able to view all European commercial registers via our information system and and can hence check the credit-worthiness of the debitor, recordals, insolvency announcements etc. before the proceeding is started.
- Information about current risks of default within the market and the credit-worthiness of existing and potential clients, e.g. by means of balance sheet analyses.
- We support our clients with the judicial assertion of claims against debitors located in other European countries.
- Advocacy against foreign orders to pay - payment summons
- We plead our clients regarding cross-border insolvency proceedings
- Entitled creditors are supported by us against debitors from other European countries during the execution proceedings. Before taking execution measures we frequently carry through an address inquiry as well as a credit check. The individual execution measures will then be coordinated with our local correspondence partners.
- Enforcement of undisputed claims within the European Union within the scope of the European enforcement order
In the event of bad debts we create a certified proof or attestation for the purpose of specific provision or (partly) uncollectible accounts.
International license and distribution rights trade
International license and distribution rights tradeThe international exchange of intellectual property is economically becoming increasingly important. Here, software-, brand-, domain- as well as copy rights represent an important area.
The commercial transfer of the rights of utilization decisively depends on the regulatory framework. This particularly applies to cross-border traffic.
We preliminary check the marketability of the rights and create transfer-, concession- and license contracts according to international standards on behalf of our clients.
In the event of an infringement we support our clients with regards to German-Italian register disputes, penal sanctions as well as injunctive reliefs and claims for damages being subject to private law.
International law of distribuation and purchase
International law of distribuation and purchase
Due to our international focus we are able to refer to specific expert- as well as language skills while taking the typical customs of the individual countries into account.
We consult regarding the international contract law and support our clients with asserting their claims in court within Germany, nationwide. Legal disputes in other European countries can reliably be taken care of by our local correspondent network. Being their point of contact in Germany, we coordinate the proceeding and are at our clients' disposal for any questions they may have. Cooperation network Europe and Overseas is taken care of via the Association of Foreign Lawyers Germany.
- sales law including the UN-Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG)
- plant operator law
- rental and leasehold contracts
- forwarding and freight law
International corporate law
Corporate Law Business Law International
We accompany our clients during the procedure of setting up their business or founding their company as well as with the acquisition or amortization of participations in Germany or abroad.
All required registration procedures are taken care of by our office working with our close notary and cooperation partners. We can refer to expert colleagues, attorneys, tax advisers/chartered accountants and Human Resources consultants via our correspondent network. These experts will then actively support our clients throughout Germany or Europe and act as direct contact person working with our branch.
You may address any questions regarding the German and international tax law to our internal cooperation partners, our colleagues of our inhouse Chartered Accountants "Steuerberater - und Wirtschaftsprüferkanzlei KHB" im.
Our frequent cooperation partners will competently take care of any issues related to foreign labour law. They are also at your disposal in Germany for all kinds of formalities such as company registration, registration of your employees, tax advice and accounting. If required, we issue so-called good standing certifications.